The club was founded in Drogheda in 1995, we are affiliated to Mountaineering Ireland.
- We support and promote Leave no Trace principles.
– Hiking and hillwalking with experienced members.
- Hiking/hillwalking in Mourne Mountains, Cooley Mountains, Wicklow Mountains, Mountains throughout Ireland and trips abroad.
- All regular walks and hikes are free of charge.
– Regular updates via e-mail and group text for all club events– Discounts in many leading outdoor shops
- Mountain Log quarterly magazine from Mountaineering Ireland.
- Reduced associate membership is available for people already and currently affiliated to Mountaineering Ireland.
- Dogs are not permitted on club walks.
- Selection of graded hikes to choose from.
'A' grade hikes are 18/30km long with a considerable amount of ascent, these hikes are for fit and experienced walkers and can last from 5 /10 or hours or more.
'B' grade hikes usually last around 4/6 hours and involve climbing several peaks.
'C' grade hikes usually last 3 /5 hours, usually at an easier pace with more breaks.
© All rights reserved